Tips for managing
the meeting of experts –
our free guide
The meeting of experts is a crucial part of the litigation process for medical expert witnesses. It can also be a very difficult and highly charged part of the process – where your views will be challenged. So, it’s vital that you prepare well for this meeting and present your opinions in a clear, reasoned way.
In this guide, we share our top tips for managing this meeting – drawing on insights from some of the UK’s most respected medical expert witnesses.
You’ll learn about:
- how to prepare for the meeting
- how you can contribute to the agenda effectively
- techniques for managing the meeting
- dealing with difficult opposing experts
- your role in drafting or reviewing the joint statement
- what you need to do if you change your opinion.
Tips for managing the meeting of experts – our free guide
Fill out your details below and receive our guide straight to your inbox.