7 tips for writing effective
expert witness reports – a guide
Our guide brings together tips from our trainers, including a former high court judge, barrister, clinical negligence solicitors and experienced expert witnesses. Our experts share their insights from many years in practice.
By following these tips in your report writing, you’ll build your reputation as a trusted expert witness – helping you to expand your client base and work.
With our free guide for medical expert witnesses, you’ll learn:
- How to address the legal tests
- The legal framework governing expert witness reports
- The key information you need to include
- The right language and terminology to use
- Best practice for setting out and formatting your report
- How to present a clear, compelling view that will impress the court
- Choosing the best reference sources
Free report-writing guide for medical professionals
Fill out your details below and receive our guide straight to your inbox.