The combined full & panel membership fee is £300 + vat
There will be an annual renewal fee, notified in advance.
Boost your online presence, and secure some straightforward marketing support
Your details will be included on our medical panel, an online resource which is regularly used by solicitors and others looking for experts in a particular clinical field.
Experts may avail of a one off consultation on their CV. Inspire MediLaw will provide some guidance on structure and content.
Experts may submit their CV to Inspire MediLaw’s Expert database, for distribution to those who contact Inspire MediLaw in search of an expert in that specific area of practice.
Experts may submit to the online panel:
- A headshot and professional biography;
- Contact details for their medicolegal practice;
- Testimonial from solicitor/other medicolegal practitioner
As part of this package we offer up to 5 hours of support from an experienced member of our medicolegal training faculty, or senior expert witness. They will listen to questions or concerns you may have about your role and either signposting you to the information you need, or to a person who can help, or by mentoring you through the situation.
Access to our online community, InspireMembers. This moderated forum for posting queries, discussion threads and learning will include a regularly updated FAQ resource with Q&A arising from our Expert Witness Training and other events.
Other benefits of this package include:
- 15% discount on Inspire events, online training, webinars and podcasts;
- A discount on ePractice Healthcode Management Software (GDPR compliant) with practice management set up help and bespoke medical report templates included in the set up;
- Access to Medicolegal/Private Practice Management Services by an experienced team of professional Medical PA’s, Martketing and Finance Managers who can work with you to start and grow your private/medico- legal practice.
- A preferential rate for medico-legal billing and collections with Patient Billing who will take responsibility for timely submission and collection of your invoices.
- Access to medico-legal podcasts and webinars
The combined full & panel membership fee is £300 + VAT
Annual renewal fee is £95 + VAT