Our personalised expert witness practice development workshop is for Practice Managers and Medico-Legal experts who want to build a successful medico-legal practice.
The workshop will focus on a number of popular topics such as:
- Understanding the medico-legal process
- The importance of a medico-legal CV for your expert
- Document management: best practices and best software
- How to proof read and improve the quality and your expert’s report
- Best practices in dealing with enquiries, taking on new cases and communicating with legal professionals
- How you can improve your expert’s image and reputation
- How to assist your expert to market and expand their practice
- Web presence – building a website/content etc
- Make sure your expert gets paid for their expertise, in full and on time
- What should be included in your expert’s terms and conditions
- How and when you can charge solicitors for your time – thus reducing your expert’s practice costs
- Developing your medico-legal practice and winning instructions
- The biggest mistakes you can make when running a medico-legal practice
This interactive workshop will be delivered by successful expert witnesses, experts in marketing to legal professionals and legal professionals. The workshop will focus on insights from our experts and practical examples of how to run a successful and profitable Medico-Legal practice.
Hilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Avenue
020 7603 3355
From Marble Arch, head south down Park Lane and turn left at Hyde Park Corner onto Piccadilly. As you head down Piccadilly, you will find Half Moon Street is the 5th street turning on the left. From Piccadilly Circus, head west toward Green Park Underground Station. From here, Half Moon Street is the 4th turning on the right.