One Day Expert Witness Training for Medical Professionals (Personal Injury)
Benefits of Inspire Expert Witness Training
With a wealth of experience in the legal and healthcare sectors, we are uniquely placed to offer this training for medical experts with a practice in Personal Injury litigation.
Our training and follow up is carefully tailored to meet your medico-legal requirements.
Benefits included in the cost of the course include:
- Interactive training sessions with experienced medico-legal professionals;
- Comprehensive course materials for easy future reference;
- Marketing of your expertise to our network of lawyers;
- Networking and speaking opportunities;
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring by our experienced panel of lawyers and medical experts;
- CPD accreditation by the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Watch our Expert Witness Conference and Training video:
Training delivered by a Medical Expert with a PI practice
Role and duties of the Expert Witness in PI cases
The process of a claim & the expert’s role
Working with instructing solicitors
Examination of the client
Fraudulent/exaggerated claims – fact v opinion
Preparing and structuring your medical reports
Examination and discussion of sample reports – good and bad
Developing your Medico-Legal practice and obtaining instructions
Training delivered by a Personal Injury Lawyer
The legal tests
Identifying the issues that need to be addressed in your report
Covert recording of consultations
The use of research and supporting documentation
Legal costs/cost budgets
Analysis and summaries of PI cases
The Inspire MediLaw expert witness training provides medical professionals of all specialities with the knowledge, confidence and support they need to stand out in Personal Injury medico-legal practice.
- Friday 25 September 2020, 9am-5.00pm
- £450 +VAT
- Accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for up to 6 CPD points
- TBC: Oxford Spires Hotel, Abingdon Road, Oxford OX1 4PS