A guide to Part 35 questions for experts ~ by Julian Chamberlayne (Partner, Head of International Injury) & Peter Hale (Senior Paralegal) Stewarts Part 35 questions are commonly used and occasionally abused by legal representatives to try to shape the evidence of experts instructed by an opposing party. Drawing on recent experience from their case-load…Read Article
A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Expert’s duties: independence and impartiality again (Or when Piri Piri burns your fingers…)
- GPs in Expert Witness Practice – is it for you?
- A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Part 35 Questions to Experts – Lessons from a recent case
- Recording consultations with medical experts. Is the evidence admissible?