Opening Imaging CDs – Clinco ~ by Sarah Wallace Opening imaging discs is a constant bugbear for those involved in clinical negligence cases. At the recent Inspire MediLaw Summer Conference experts and clinical negligence solicitors alike expressed their frustration about this very issue. CDs are not a very suitable method of storing large complex graphic…Read Article
Opening Imaging CDs – Clinco
- Expert’s duties: independence and impartiality again (Or when Piri Piri burns your fingers…)
- GPs in Expert Witness Practice – is it for you?
- A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Part 35 Questions to Experts – Lessons from a recent case
- Recording consultations with medical experts. Is the evidence admissible?