Why Do People Bring Clinical Negligence Claims? ~ by Paul Sankey, Enable Law Contrary to popular belief, the number of people who bring clinical negligence claims is relatively small. Whilst no figures are available for the number of medical mistakes each year they are thought to be very high. An estimate in 2000 put the…Read Article
Why Do People Bring Clinical Negligence Claims?
- Expert’s duties: independence and impartiality again (Or when Piri Piri burns your fingers…)
- GPs in Expert Witness Practice – is it for you?
- A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Part 35 Questions to Experts – Lessons from a recent case
- Recording consultations with medical experts. Is the evidence admissible?