Bolam is dead. Long live Bolam! ~ by Simon Fox QC As a doctor transferring from medicine to law 25 years ago, I was struck by the illogicality of the Bolam test, in that it seemed to me that it couldn’t logically be applied to many circumstances of medical negligence. The most obvious to me,…Read Article
Bolam is dead. Long live Bolam!
- Expert’s duties: independence and impartiality again (Or when Piri Piri burns your fingers…)
- GPs in Expert Witness Practice – is it for you?
- A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Part 35 Questions to Experts – Lessons from a recent case
- Recording consultations with medical experts. Is the evidence admissible?