Medical Care and the Duty to Advise ~ by Paul Sankey, Enable Law Raul Guiu Gallardo v Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust The Supreme Court in Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board changed the law in relation to a doctor’s duty to advise patients. It substituted a patient-centred test for a doctor-centred one. The adequacy of…Read Article
Medical Care and the Duty to Advise
- Expert’s duties: independence and impartiality again (Or when Piri Piri burns your fingers…)
- GPs in Expert Witness Practice – is it for you?
- A guide to Part 35 questions for experts
- Part 35 Questions to Experts – Lessons from a recent case
- Recording consultations with medical experts. Is the evidence admissible?